Certified Safety Risk Management Professional
Cyber Risks and Attacks
- The Nature Of Cyber Risk And Types Of Cyber Attacks
- The Difference Between Cyber Security And Cyber Resilience
- Practical Lessons With Examples Of Real Cyber Breaches
- Qualitative And Quantitative Risk Assessment Methods
- Articulating Information Security Risks As Business Consequences
- An Understanding Of Current Cyber Security Standards And Best Practices
- PAS 555
- 10 Steps to Cyber Security
- 20 Critical Controls for Cyber Defence
- Cyber Essentials scheme
- ISO 27001 and integrated management systems
- Links to other standards, including ISO 20000
- Other Frameworks, Such As Nist, Cobit 5, The Pci Dss And Resilia
Roles and Approaches to Security Risks Management
- The role and the importance of people, processes and technology.
- Approaches to risk management, cyber incident response and business continuity.
- How ISO 27001 provides a backbone for protecting your organisation.
- Why ISO 22301 is essential to achieving cyber resilience in the event of an attack.
- Identifying and modeling information security risks