Value of RMA Professional Certifications
The marketplace is increasingly searching for qualified professionals in risk and compliance management. Certified professionals enjoy industry recognition, have brighter job opportunities, secure the best jobs and earn higher pay. Organizations also need the assurance that their employees possess the right competences to effectively manage risks across the enterprise.
Our certifications are based on ISO 3100: 2009 Risk Management Principles & Guidelines, Basel Accords and the COSO framework and would, in no time, be globally recognized.
Using a comprehensive evaluation framework, all candidates would be evaluated by our Assessment Board composed of some of the recognized names in the practice of risk management to ensure that holders of our certificates truly deserve them, and would, at all times, comply fully with The Risk Management Academy Code of Conduct.
We offer world class risk management training that deliver value for optimal performance.
Individual Recognition. Institutional Impact.
RMA promotes industry excellence and continuous career development for risk professionals through a wide range of job-specific professional certifications. Developed by risk management experts, our certifications are recognized industry-wide as the symbol of distinction in risk management skills and knowledge.
RMA Professional Certifications are awarded only to those professionals who pass a rigorous examination and sustain their level of knowledge with on-going education.
How our certifications benefit your career:
- Maintain Your Competitive Edge—An RMA certification provides evidence that you have attained the skills and possess the knowledge to stay current in your field.
- Commitment to Industry Standard—Our Certification demonstrates your commitment to your profession. Taking the time necessary to study, prepare and maintain your certification will set you apart from others in your field.
- Increase Your Confidence and Improve Retention—After earning certification, more than 90 percent of RMA certification holders indicated that recognition by their peers and others in the industry was most valuable to them. There is no better way for management to show commitment to their employees than by supporting the pursuit and maintenance of an RMA Professional Certification.
How our certifications benefit your institution:
- Validate Competency—Professional certification from RMA ensures that your employees possess current, relevant skills, affording them deeper intuition into their field and a higher level of overall competence. With knowledge of recent trends, the latest regulations and new and developing options, your certified staff will quickly become your—and your customers’—”go to” people.
- Staff Retention—By providing your employees with opportunities to grow their talents and master new skills, you are demonstrating a commitment to their professional development that can translate into greater company loyalty and better retention rates for your high performers.
- Mitigate Risk—RMA Professional Certification examinations test applicable laws and regulations. Employees with knowledge of these laws and regulations mean that you are able to steer your organization through potential problems, make recommendations that may prevent complications later, and provide your clients with good advice.
- Show regulators you’re dedicated to keeping employees current—Industry leaders and regulators also recognize the commitment that professional certification represents. In the event your examiner requests detailed reports regarding certification, you’ll be able to produce them. And your dedication to keeping staff current will reflect positively on your organisation.
RMA currently offers over ten  Certifications as follows:
- RMA Certified Market Risk Professional
- RMA Certified Credit Risk Professional
- RMA Certified Compliance Professional
- RMA Certified Energy Risk Management Professional[CENRMP]
- RMA Certified Compliance and Regulatory Professional
- RMA Advanced Risk Management Professional
- RMA Certified Enterprise Risk Management Professional[CERMP]
- RMA Certified Operational Risk Professional
- RMA Certified Risk Management Professional
- Certified Sustainability Banking Professional
- Certified Safety Risk Management Professional
We shall commence our on-line examinations in Q1 2019. So you can sit in the comfort of your home or office and take the exams.
Learn more about our certifications and start with the one that best suites you: