The need for sound and robust risk management in organizations is increasingly recognized to ensure corporate success.
The ARMP or Advanced Risk Management Professional is a certification designed based on ISO 31000 Risk Management International Standard, the Basel Accords and the COSO framework.
This advanced certification provides the advanced skills needed to manage risks effectively. It impacts skills to establish clear vision to untangle the complexities in organizations and execute strategies more effectively
Who should apply?
- Directors and top officials in both private and public sectors with over 10 years experience
- Chief Risk Officers
- Risk Management Certificate obtained from a recognized risk management institution , school or institute
- Practitioners and professionals in risk management with over 8 years cognate experience
- B.sc, M.sc, P.hD in relevant discipline with over 6 years experience.
Ways to obtain ARMP
There are three  ways to obtain the ARMP certification:
- Certified Compliance Professional [CCP]
- Certified Credit Risk Professional [CCRP]
- Certified ERM Professional [CERMP]
- Certified GRC Professional [CGRCP]
- Certified Market Risk Professional [CMRP]
- Certified Operational Risk Professional [CORP]
- Certified Risk Management Professional [CRMP]