This certificate is for all those who wish to progress their knowledge and experience in credit risk management . The CCRP provides a sound and concrete basis for understanding the concepts, processes and methodologies that underlie best-in-class practice in credit risk management . The syllabus covers the entire process of credit risk management, including credit risk modeling and stress testing.
Who should apply?
- Credit risk management professionals
- Credit marketing managers and officers in banks other financial institutions
- Debt recovery managers and officers
- Risk management consultants
- Staff of Credit rating agencies
- Holders of RMA CRMP certificate
- B.sc, M.sc, etc in related discipline
Ways to obtain CCRP
There are three ways to obtain the CCRP certification: