Managing risk is an inherent part of delivering organizational success today. This course covers the fundamentals of enterprise risk management in a dynamic and interactive learning environment.
The training course discusses risk as a concept, its potential impact on an organization and how risk management can be applied and sustained in an organisation. Throughout the course, you will explore the practical processes involved in identifying, and evaluating internal and external risk to an organisation. Response and reporting procedures, such as auditing, compliance and governance will be covered.
• Understand the definitions of key terms of Risk & Risk Management
• Explore the different stages of the Risk Management process
• Learn the tools and techniques used for Risk Assessment
• Study Risk Formulation, Risk Ranking and Risk Treatment
• Learn about Risk Appetite, Risk Tolerance and Risk Escalation
• Understand the Enterprise Risk Management model
• Study the Risk Governance framework
• What is Risk, What is Risk Management
• Types of Risks, Risk Management Approaches
• Risk Management Framework, Risk Management Process
• Risk Categorization
• Risk Analysis
• Risk Evaluation
• Risk Appetite and Risk Tolerance
• Risk Treatment and Response
• Risk Culture and Risk Maturity
• Enterprise Risk Management ( ERM )
• Risk in The Boardroom & Risk Assurance Functions
WHO CAN ATTEND:
• Anyone who needs to understand risk management and the role it plays in their area of business (operational and support managers)
• Anyone who needs to know how risk affects strategy and decision making- (Senior Executives)
• Anyone new to risk who wants to feel more confident in enterprise risk management
• Anyone who wishes to enter the risk profession
• Anyone looking for a refresher to enhance their knowledge
• Students who wish to use the course to support their study material for the certificate and diploma (IRM students)
• Anyone who needs to know about the relationship between risk management and audit and compliance (Risk, Audit and Compliance professionals)
A highly interactive format, where all delegates will be encouraged to engage and participate, share and gain from each other’s knowledge and experience. The lectures will rely on a bullet-based slide presentation enriched by group discussions around case studies, videos and checklists wherever applicable.
Through a multiple-instructional setting, the goal is to achieve the learning objectives by means of virtual technologies that match personal learning styles and by the inclusion of non-linear learning that aims at the development of just-in-time skills of adult learners.
At the same time and in order to allow participants maximum flexibility of scheduling, the learning will be conducted in an allochronic manner. Using a state-of-the-art training architecture, RMA will combine self-learning with assessments and online discussions.
The pedagogics – adapted explicitly to professionals in full-time work – will help train participants through several experiences: absorb (read); do (activity); intermingle (socialize); mirror (relate to one’s own reality).
DURATION: 4 days [ 5 Hours each day]
VENUE: Virtual or Onsite
PARTICIPATION FEE: N120,000 only.
DATE[TBC]: Send enquiry to: email@example.com or call: 08021003297;07034248767;09071941111