Corporate scandals and fraud affect all aspects of corporate society. Researchers have conducted studies to try to determine what causes individuals to participate in corporate fraud. Studies have also been conducted regarding impacts in the business world due to scandals.
It is tempting to see these scandals as the result of the ethical failings of a few “rotten apples,” but the number and magnitude of these cases suggest that we need to look deeper.
This training program will help companies minimize the incidence of corporate scandals in the organisation.
- Why Corporate Scandals Occur: Narcissism & Opportunity
- Types of Corporate Scandals
- Causes of Corporate Scandals
- How to Minimize Corporate Scandals & Protect Reputation
- Corporate Failures: Causes and how to Avoid them
- Biggest Corporate Frauds in History
- Financial Scandals in History: The Lessons
- Leadership Scandals: The Lessons
- Principles for Preventing Corporate Scandals
- Corporate scandals: how HR can help avoid them
- Unethical Business Practices and how to avoid them
WHO CAN ATTEND:
- Chief Audit Executives
- Internal Audit
- Risk Management Heads
- Risk Managers
- HR Personnel
- Legal Officers
- Governance Officers
- Directors from private, public and not-for-profit sectors.
- Highly experienced risk managers in businesses with well-established risk management systems
- Professional advisors wishing to provide more expert support for their clients’ market
- Gain understanding of the causes of corporate scandals
- Distil issues from cases in the history of corporate scandals
- Examine the role of HR in mitigating corporate scandals
- Understand the role of management and the Board
A highly interactive format, where all delegates will be encouraged to engage and participate, share and gain from each other’s knowledge and experience. The lectures will rely on a bullet-based slide presentation enriched by group discussions around case studies, videos and checklists wherever applicable.
Through a multiple-instructional setting, the goal is to achieve the learning objectives by means of virtual technologies that match personal learning styles and by the inclusion of non-linear learning that aims at the development of just-in-time skills of adult learners.
At the same time and in order to allow participants maximum flexibility of scheduling, the learning will be conducted in an allochronic manner. Using a state-of-the-art training architecture, RMA will combine self-learning with assessments and online discussions.
The pedagogics – adapted explicitly to professionals in full-time work – will help train participants through several experiences: absorb (read); do (activity); intermingle (socialize); mirror (relate to one’s own reality).
.DURATION: 4 days [ 5 Hours each day]
VENUE: Virtual or Onsite
DATE[TBC]: Send enquiry to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 08021003297;07034248767;09071941111