The inability of compliance or money laundering reporting officers not to be able to detect suspicious transactions out of several other transactions or what to do next with such transactions is what this course is about.
A very thorough examination of what suspicious transactions are, what staff should know about STRs, responsibility of staff, types of red flags among other topics would be covered.
What you’ll learn
- What are Suspicious Transactions
- Students will understand how to identify suspicious transactions,
- Students will have an understanding of how to manage suspicious transactions.
- Know how and when to report STRs to the FIU,
- Explain what constitutes a suspicious transaction,
- How to correctly define Suspicious transactions
- Students will understand simple, but important tips on how to mitigate red flags when identified.
- Know how to manage a client after reporting their suspicious transaction.
Who can attend
- Compliance Officers, Money laundering reporting officers (MLRO),
- Fraud and Internal audit, Investigators, AML trainees
- Tellers, front desk officers, operations, ICT/HR support staff
A highly interactive format, where all delegates will be encouraged to engage and participate, share and gain from each other’s knowledge and experience. The lectures will rely on a bullet-based slide presentation enriched by group discussions around case studies, videos and checklists wherever applicable.
Through a multiple-instructional setting, the goal is to achieve the learning objectives by means of virtual technologies that match personal learning styles and by the inclusion of non-linear learning that aims at the development of just-in-time skills of adult learners.
At the same time and in order to allow participants maximum flexibility of scheduling, the learning will be conducted in an allochronic manner. Using a state-of-the-art training architecture, RMA will combine self-learning with assessments and online discussions.
The pedagogics – adapted explicitly to professionals in full-time work – will help train participants through several experiences: absorb (read); do (activity); intermingle (socialize); mirror (relate to one’s own reality).
DURATION: 2 days [ 5 Hours each day]
VENUE: Virtual or Onsite
DATE[TBC]: For registration/booking, please send a mail to: email@example.com or call: 08021003297;07034248767;09071941111