By some estimates, up to 80% of all strategies — however brilliant — never generate their intended results. Rather than describing these disappointments as ‘failures of execution,’ leaders can mold both themselves and their organizations to successfully address the gap between strategy and results.
To achieve this agility, organizations require leaders who are perceptive, comfortable with their various roles, and clear about their path to value.
In this program, you will learn more about these key skills and acquire the mindsets vital to leading an agile and adaptive organization. You will improve your ability to confidently make hard-to-reverse choices, maneuver through uncertainty, and inspire others to join you in taking risks to grow, innovate and improve the value delivered to your customers and stakeholders.
What You Will Learn
To succeed in a changing world, organizations need to become more agile, more responsive to customer needs and market changes. This workshop will equip leaders and managers to help their organizations change by providing participants with:
- An understanding of how agility can help you improve your organization’s performance
- An understanding of how you, as a manager or leader, can help your organization achieve the benefits of agility
- An understanding of how culture and values influence your organization’s ability to reap the benefits of agility
- Practical skills for helping to guide and coach agile teams, and to help them remove impediments
- An understanding of how to measure the benefits and impacts of agility in your organization
Who Can Benefit?
This program is designed for:
- Leaders of departments and divisions
- Senior decision makers in growth-focused firms
- Aspiring leaders for whom uncertainty and complexity pose obstacles to advancement
- Managers seeking to support their teams to outperform rivals and delight customers
- Team leaders and individuals tasked with ambitious performance goals
This program will help you become a strategic leader who inspires and motivates others to take risky, time-sensitive actions in pursuit of valuable goals. Program participants will walk away knowing how to:
- Foster agility at the leadership, resource, organizational, and strategic levels
- Build confidence and competence to drive results and accountability
- Link strategy directly to action, using both dominant and ambidextrous capabilities
- Leverage culture and data to be adaptive; making timely adjustments in key behaviors
- Test power dynamics and learn effective communications techniques
This program is available only in-house/onsite for now. If you are interested in having this program as a in-house or to get the upcoming dates for public courses, please tell us about it -email@example.com or call 08021003297.