Compliance has long been considered a check-the-box function, known primarily for enforcing rules and imposing compulsory training.
Today’s pace and scope of regulatory change has turned that way of thinking upside down. Effectively, every organization in every industry is facing an ever-growing and ever-changing number of regulations with which they must comply. At last count, more than 60,000 regulatory alerts from 900 regulatory bodies worldwide were sent out in a single year. That’s more than 200 updates per day.
- The Five Biggest Challenges to Effective Compliance Management
- The Value of Compliance Technology
- How to Measure Effectiveness of a Compliance Program
- What a High-Performing Compliance Process Looks Like
- How to Evaluate Compliance Technology
- Approach to Compliance Transformation that works
- How to Build a Business Case for Compliance Technology
- What Makes a Compliance Program Best-in-Class?
WHO CAN ATTEND:
- AML analysts currently working in name screening,
- KYC & CDD functions who are looking for a role in Transaction Monitoring as an AML Investigator
- Banking professionals currently working in areas other than AML & Compliance, seeking a career shift to those departments
- Compliance Officers
- Risk Management Functions
A highly interactive format, where all delegates will be encouraged to engage and participate, share and gain from each other’s knowledge and experience. The lectures will rely on a bullet-based slide presentation enriched by group discussions around case studies, videos and checklists wherever applicable.
Through a multiple-instructional setting, the goal is to achieve the learning objectives by means of virtual technologies that match personal learning styles and by the inclusion of non-linear learning that aims at the development of just-in-time skills of adult learners.
At the same time and in order to allow participants maximum flexibility of scheduling, the learning will be conducted in an allochronic manner. Using a state-of-the-art training architecture, RMA will combine self-learning with assessments and online discussions.
The pedagogics – adapted explicitly to professionals in full-time work – will help train participants through several experiences: absorb (read); do (activity); intermingle (socialize); mirror (relate to one’s own reality).
DURATION: 2 days [ 5 Hours each day]
VENUE: Virtual or Onsite
PARTICIPATION FEE: N60,000 only.
DATE[TBC]: Send enquiry to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 08021003297;07034248767;09071941111