In this program, you would learn what the main financial markets and their characteristics are as well as how they are linked to the economy.
Our very experienced and tested team of experts will start by teaching you how the price of stocks and bonds are computed and why they move while you will become increasingly aware of the notion of risk and why it matters when measuring an investment’s performance.
The focus will then move to less popular markets such as gold, emerging markets, real estate, hedge funds and private markets. These will be analyzed with an emphasis on their particular risks and return opportunities as well as how they can help in building efficient portfolios.
Finally, the policies of central banks and their impact on financial markets will be presented to you along with the link between the economy and the price of financial assets.
All along these different steps, our experts would show you how the concepts you just acquired are effectively applied in a leading international bank. This focus on practicality means you will not only understand what is going on in global financial markets but also start to figure out how you can use them to achieve financial goals, be it a client’s or your own.
- Meaning of Financial Markets
- Scope of Financial Markets
- Types of Financial Markets
- Role of Financial Markets
- Functions of Financial Markets
- Major Financial Markets
- Other Financial Markets
- Financial Markets and the Economy
This program will:
- Equip the learners with necessary theoretical and practical know-how and provide an academic base so that they can apply the same in researching financial markets for wealth creation;
- Introduce to the participants to the process of how to find and analyze financial markets, determine the risk of investment or trade, proper entry and exit time of markets, understand why markets move the way they do and choose the right trading style for their personal goals; and
- Also, enable the participants to learn what the main financial markets and their characteristics are as well as how they are linked to the economy.
Participants who enroll for this course will be able to gauge their understanding of financial markets by appearing for tests designed after each session to check and ensure the level of understanding.
After going through the program you would be able to interrogate whether financial markets can function efficiently, and what factors might mitigate against this.
After successful completion of the course, the participants would obtain a Certificate of Completion
A highly interactive format, where all delegates will be encouraged to engage and participate, share and gain from each other’s knowledge and experience. The lectures will rely on a bullet-based slide presentation enriched by group discussions around case studies, videos and checklists wherever applicable.
Through a multiple-instructional setting, the goal is to achieve the learning objectives by means of virtual technologies that match personal learning styles and by the inclusion of non-linear learning that aims at the development of just-in-time skills of adult learners.
At the same time and in order to allow participants maximum flexibility of scheduling, the learning will be conducted in an allochronic manner. Using a state-of-the-art training architecture, RMA will combine self-learning with assessments and online discussions.
The pedagogics – adapted explicitly to professionals in full-time work – will help train participants through several experiences: absorb (read); do (activity); intermingle (socialize); mirror (relate to one’s own reality).
Duration: 2 days [ 6 Hours per day]
Venue: Virtual or Onsite
Date[TBC]: Send enquiry to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 08021003297;07034248767;09071941111