Annual GRC Article Competition
The Risk Management Academy Limited is inviting industry professionals, academics, as well as students, to submit an article for the Annual GRC Article Competition. The Risk Management Academy provides articles on various topics of risk management in financial institutions around the globe. Our mission is to provide and make readily available risk management articles in promoting effective risk management practices in the financial services industry.
The objective of this competition is to encourage innovations in risk management with aims to make available risk management articles and to improve current risk management practices in the financial services industry.
The winning entry will be published as a featured article on our website plus other freebies.
Entries must focus on innovative thinking in risk management at financial institutions. For example, new methodologies for calculation of capital, unique approaches for ERM implementation, innovative tools for risk monitoring, etc.
Eligible participants include
a) industry professionals,
b) academics, and/or
c) students, who have experience in the financial services industry.
Entries must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org Email subject line must include “Annual GRC Competition: Submission”. Submissions must be sent as a Word document. In order to participate, you must provide the following details in the email:
- Full Name
- Email Address
- Mailing Address (for receipt of prize)
All entries must be submitted by December 1, 2014. Winners will be announced on December 19,2014.
Review Process & Judging Criteria
All submissions will be carefully reviewed and ranked based on comprehensiveness of content, ease of readability, uniqueness of views, and relevance to the topic identified above. Primary consideration will be given to articles with the most original contributions to the innovation of risk
management, as well as insights into how to improve upon current risk management practices.
A selection of the Top 5 articles will be announced and published on our website on September 18th 2013. The article with the highest number of unique page views by November 24th 2013 will be designated the Annual GRC Article Competition Winner!
Increase your chances of winning by being creative and providing current, relevant, and interesting content. A catchy title may result in more page views.
Guidelines for the competition are outlined below. Failure to comply with stated guidelines may result in disqualification from the competition.
- Each participant may only submit one article
- Articles must be original; previously published material will not be accepted
- Any form of plagiarism will result in automatic disqualification
- Entries must be between 1,000 to 10,0000 words in length
- Use of images is encouraged
- Article must include all references used, on the last page of the document.
- All entries are final; no revisions are accepted
- Article will be accepted from all countries, however, it must be written in English
Terms & Conditions:
The Terms & Conditions for the Annual GRC Article Competition are listed below.
- Copyrights of winning entry apply to theriskacademy.org
- The Risk Management Academy is responsible for ensuring the author’s name is kept and published with the article; unless requested by the author to remain anonymous
- The Risk Management Academy reserves the right to publish the paper on theriskacademy.org
- The Risk Management Academy reserves the right to remove/delete the article without notice to or consent by the author
- Selection of the Annual GRC Article Competition Winner is final and not subject to appeal
If you have any questions, please contact us at