Do you have the confidence to play a role in our ongoing personal development of others in the risk management profession? Do you have a passion for teaching and a strong desire to impact knowledge to others? Do you consider yourself to be confident, outgoing and approachable? Then you might just be the one we are looking for to deliver lectures virtually.
The trainers we are looking for should be able to do the following:
- Speak publicly in front of audiences of all sizes
- Conduct one-on-one training and coaching sessions
- Serve as a mentor for members of the workforce
- Organize and run a variety of workshops
- Carry out observational tasks such as engagement-monitoring
- Develop the highest-quality training materials and handouts
- Create games and activities for employees to participate in
- Liaise with managers and senior stakeholders on performance issues
- Provide initial and ongoing company-specific training
- Collect feedback to optimize future sessions.
If you meet the above requirements, please complete the form below and submit with your CV.