We are looking for experts in ERM, ORM, Credit Risk, Market Risk, Energy Risk, Compliance, Stress Testing, Governance, Cybersecurity, Strategic Risk, Environmental & Social Risk, Financial Markets, etc. to facilitate in our Onsite, Online/Virtual Programs.
Do you have the confidence to play a role in our ongoing personal development of others in the risk management profession? Do you have a passion for teaching and a strong desire to impact knowledge to others? Do you have a minimum of M.Sc. degree in Risk Management, Economics or related fields plus professional certifications with over 10 years cognate experience ? Do you consider yourself to be confident, outgoing and approachable? Then you might just be the one we are looking for to deliver lectures both virtually and on-site.
The following skills are required:
- Strategic Thinking ;
- Well-versed in Instructional Design;
- Facilitator of Change & Learning;
- Sound Public Speaking Skills;
- Heightened Interpersonal Skills with High Energy Level
The trainers we are looking for should also be able to do the following:
- Speak publicly in front of audiences of all sizes
- Conduct one-on-one training and coaching sessions
- Serve as a mentor for members of the workforce
- Organize and run a variety of workshops
- Carry out observational tasks such as engagement-monitoring
- Develop the highest-quality training materials and handouts
- Create games and activities for employees to participate in
- Liaise with managers and senior stakeholders on performance issues
- Provide initial and ongoing company-specific training
- Collect feedback to optimize future sessions.
If you meet the above requirements, please complete the form below noting to indicate at least four areas of your competence and submit with your CV.