There is now, more than ever before, the need for a well-recognized, comprehensive and integrative compliance credential. Several institutions are facing an increased regulatory burden arising from the high pace of regulatory changes.
The regulatory compliance market requires a significant set of skills. Existing certifications simply do not offer significant depth in their programs to allow for sufficient knowledge to make the desired impact in the workplace.
The CCP certificate provides growth opportunities and will position the holder as a leader in the compliance community. It will also provide an edge in a very competitive job market.
Our CCP designation sends a clear message that you have the skill set necessary to practice your profession. Passing the examination will demonstrate your mastery of the subject and will help you excel in your current position and become more productive and valuable.
The program will enhance your current knowledge and demonstrate to your employer that you understand how to stay ahead in your career and how to take responsibility for your own professional development.
Who should apply?
- Directors in both public and private sector
- Regulatory Compliance Professionals
- Risk Managers
Ways to obtain the CCP
There are two  ways to obtain the CCP certification:
- Competency-Based Evaluation Program
- Exam-Based Evaluation Program
- Certified Market Risk Professional [CMRP]
- Certified Credit Risk Professional [CCRP]
- Certified Risk Management Professional [CRMP]
- Certified ERM Professional [CERMP]
- Certified GRC Professional [CGRCP]
- Certified Operational Risk Professional [CORP]
- Advanced Risk Management Professional [ARMP]